- The way in which they are costly and take into account their personal data. All data that can identify a user must be excluded as personal data. These include the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or even his IP address.
- What are the rights of users regarding this data
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data requested and collected
- To whom this data is transmitted
- Possibly, the site's policy in terms of "cookie" files,
As such, these are the principles adhered to by the FirstName company and all of its employees:
- Never collect or use data without a specific and legitimate purpose;
- Only collect data in one of the following settings:
- The data is necessary for the execution of the contracts and the services requested
- You have given your express and specific consent to the processing
- We have a justified legitimate reason to process your data
- Collect and use only the data strictly necessary for processing;
- Only retain data for a limited time consistent with the services provided;
- Continuously ensure data quality and security;
- Carry out data transfers when necessary, and in compliance with legal and security rules;
- Trust that you continuously provide clear and transparent information;
- Ensure that your rights and the conditions for exercising them are respected.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site user data complies with the following principles:
- Loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Each time personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his data is collected, and for what reasons his data is collected.
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use
- Minimization of the collection and processing of data: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected
- Conservation of data reduced over time: the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data processing manager undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of data collected.
- In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data can only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract
- The processing meets a legal obligation
- The processing is explained by a necessity linked to the safeguarding of the vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person
- The processing can be explained by a necessity linked to the performance of a task in the public interest or which is subject to the exercise of official authority
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party
FirstName undertakes not to disclose the personal data that you communicate to third parties except to our host in order to optimize our services. Your personal data will be used by our internal services only to conclude a contract with you, to execute this contract, to reinforce and personalize the communication.
The FirstName website is hosted by:
2 rue Kellerman
The data collected and processed by the site is transferred to the following country(ies): France
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Alboran Hotels & Hospitality
The data controller can be contacted by email at the following address: email@example.com
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for the processing of personal data.
The controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which these data were collected. The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that information and data transfer passing through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below:
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user is required to communicate to him: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address. The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
- Right of access, rectification and right to erasure: The user may read, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him, by respecting the procedure set out below:
- The user must send an e-mail to the personal data controller, specifying the subject of his request and using the contact e-mail address provided above.
- Right to data portability: The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure: The user must make a request for portability of his personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
- Right to limitation and opposition of data processing: The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user. In order to request the limitation of the processing of his data or to oppose the processing of his data, the user must follow the following procedure: The user must make a request for limitation of the processing of his personal data to the data controller data, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process: In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process. Automated if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or affects him significantly in a similar way.
Right to determine fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should be the future of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority: In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he thinks that if one of the rights listed above is infringed, he is entitled to appeal to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal data. If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the agreement of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed. The publisher of the site reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years old, or that he has obtained the agreement of a legal representative before browsing the site.
Use of “cookie” files
A cookie is a text file that contains a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. A cookie is then sent back to the originating website when you visit it again or to another site that can recognize the given cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user's device. To find out more about cookies, see: www.allaboutcookies.org.
For the use of "cookie" files involving the saving and analysis of personal data, the consent of the user is necessarily requested. This user consent is considered valid for a maximum of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user's authorization to save "cookie" files on their hard drive.
Opposition of the user to the use of "cookies" files by the site
It is brought to the attention of the user that he can oppose the recording of these “cookie” files by configuring his navigation software.
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the “cookie” files, he may continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the publisher of the site.
However, in the event of a substantial modification to this policy, the user will be informed as follows:
Either by “push” notification during a new visit by the user to the site; Either by e-mail to the address provided by the user